WHO IS METALLIS
Metallis Resources Inc. is a Vancouver based TSX-Venture, OTCQB and Frankfurt listed exploration company focused on the exploration of gold, copper, silver and nickel on its 100% owned Kirkham Property. The Property is situated in the prolific Eskay Camp area of the Golden Triangle in northwestern British Columbia. The Golden Triangle is a highly mineralized district, home to mines and advanced exploration projects collectively worth billions of dollars. The immediate area of the Kirkham is best known for its past producing Eskay creek and Snip gold mines, Seabridge’s KSM porphyry deposits and Pretium’s producing Brucejack gold mine, amongst others.
The claims that make up the Kirkham Property were carefully assembled by world-renowned copper-gold expert, Dr. Rodney Kirkham and were acquired by the Company in 2013. The Property features several geological environments – porphyry, shear vein and magmatic sulphide – and is believed to have the potential for a world class mineral discovery.
THE METALLIS OPPORTUNITY
- Highly experienced exploration team with involvement in major discoveries in the Golden Triangle and around the globe
- Fiscally responsible management – After 8 years of operation only 52 Million Shares are Issued & Outstanding with no roll backs to date
- ~9% management ownership, without a single share being sold in 8 years (options included)
- Working capital of ~$5 Million, well financed for 2021
- 100% ownership of key asset including NSR on property’s main target (Cliff Porphyry Corridor)
WHERE & WHY
- Northwestern BC, Canada. (~1hr 30 min flight from Metallis’ headquarters in Vancouver)
- Remote location has meant until recently area is underexplored compared to other gold districts around the globe
- Elephant Country – significant number of world class discoveries have been made in the area
- Mining friendly jurisdiction – once discoveries are made there is a history of projects getting developed into production
- Receding glaciers are creating even further exploration opportunities for exploration